Senior .NET Developers
Enlighten is an award-winning creative technical agency and one of Waikato’s largest ICT service providers having won the Microsoft New Zealand Partner of the Year award for 2020. Our mission is to maintain our standing as a leading NZ Microsoft Partner and continue our 20-year track record of success delivering world class human-centred technology solutions across the globe.
Due to exponential growth within both the NZ and US markets we are looking for Intermediate to Senior Developers to join our talented team. These roles offer a wide variety of projects and the chance to work with industry giants.
What we are looking for:
Experienced .NET developers with the ability to provide technical leadership to our customers and prospective clients. In addition to knowing how to build applications, you will have strong communication skills and extensive work experience deploying solutions with an active user base.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing large-scale web and software solutions that meet, or better yet exceed, client expectations.
- Analyse business requirements and communicate these to project stakeholders.
- Maintain and share up to date knowledge of best practice and latest trends, with good understanding of when to champion adoption of new technologies.
- Contribute to sales activities and lead the quoting process for development projects.
- Coach and mentor junior team members in development techniques and provide quality assurance support.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in .NET development with a minimum of one year architecture experience.
- Good written and verbal English with ability to write in a client centric way.
- Ability to manage your own work effectively and build enduring client relationships.
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science) is preferred
At Enlighten we believe in equal opportunities for all and offer an inclusive team culture with flexible working arrangements. Our talented team agree that there’s nothing better than contributing quality content to the digital world and bringing people together to share experiences. If you agree with this, then you’ll probably fit in here well!
If you’re ready to get into the thick of it and contribute to our award-winning success, get in touch by applying here or emailing your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.