Enlighten Designs is an award-winning Waikato-based creative technical agency and 2020 Microsoft New Zealand Partner of the Year. We’re on a mission to retain our standing as a leading NZ Microsoft Partner, delivering innovative technology solutions with a human-centred focus to customers locally and globally, and you might be able to help us accomplish this.
Our reach within the NZ and US markets is growing at a rapid rate, so we’re looking for an experienced Office 365 Specialist to join our Modern Workplace team.
Obviously, you’ll be a Microsoft fan, have a developer-level knowledge of SharePoint, love getting stuck into the Power Platform and have at least a working knowledge of Teams. You’ll also have solid analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities plus the communication skills needed to convert technical concepts into customer-centric language. Having a broad knowledge of the wider Office 365 platform wouldn’t hurt either.
Your role will consist of:
- Developing/configuring client solutions based on SharePoint, the Power Platform and Teams
- Providing advice/training to clients around SharePoint, Power Platform and Teams
- Analysing client system and design requirements
- Contributing to quotes for development projects
- Documenting technical/system specifications
- Identifying issues/risks, and solving problems
- Assisting with development/delivery of internal projects
- Ongoing support of Enlighten’s clients through our helpdesk service
- Staying up to date with best practice and latest trends
Your skills and knowledge base:
- 4+ years delivering SharePoint development projects
- Knowledge of 3rd party SharePoint tools (desirable)
- 2+ years delivering Power Platform projects
- Working knowledge of Teams
- Development/customisation experience with Teams (desirable)
- Knowledge of Teams calling/meeting room devices (advantageous)
- Exposure to Dynamics 365, Viva Topics (advantageous)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Task-oriented, ability to prioritise and make informed decisions
- Fanatical love of technology.
If this sounds like your perfect gig, apply below or email your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org