We’re an award-winning Waikato-based creative technical agency, and 2020 Microsoft New Zealand Partner of the Year. Our mission is to maintain our standing as a leading NZ Microsoft partner, delivering innovative and agile technology solutions with a human-centred focus to customers locally and globally.
The marketing team is still a relatively fresh addition to the Enlighten stable, so we’re looking for an experienced marketer able to provide the strategic insights and direction needed to keep us on our upward trajectory.
The ideal candidate for the role of Marketing Lead will have a ‘can-do’ attitude and strategic marketing experience in the technology sector. Your ability to work with people at all levels internally and externally will be complimented by time spent in an agency environment, where responding quickly to requests, delivering under pressure and thinking on your feet is the status quo.
More to the point, you’ll know what it takes to commercialise technology services into IP packaged solutions, be really familiar with SaaS offerings and comfortable creating content that makes tech relatable to business decision makers.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll bring your 8+ years of marketing experience to:
- Provide planning, leadership and strategic insights for the team and the company
- Provide leadership and guidance for large agency accounts
- Manage and feed the outbound call engine
- Support development of service packages and productised annuity revenue
- Develop budgets and reporting for marketing
- Nurture Microsoft and other business partnerships
- Oversee creation of promotional, tech leadership and sales collateral across mediums
- Continue to grow Enlighten Designs brand recognition across national and international markets.
Your skills and knowledge base
- 8+ years strategic marketing experience in the technology sector
- Familiarity with Agency environments
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing
- Ability to engage stakeholders and elicit clear understanding of requirements
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think ahead
- Ability to lead, mentor and coach a team
- Agile mindset that thrives in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Marketing or relevant tertiary qualifications preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Partner programmes an advantage.
If you are ready to jump in boots and all to contribute to our journey, email your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.