Enlighten Designs is an award-winning digital creative technical agency. We are one of Waikato’s largest ICT service providers and a Microsoft Gold Partner. Our mission is to maintain our standing as a leading NZ Microsoft Partner and continue our track record of success delivering world class human-centered technology solutions across the globe.
Our more than 23 years in the industry means we’re a mature software development company with a start-up feel that offers exposure to a broad range of clients, technologies and projects. In our highly collaborative Marketing Team, we connect to expand our capabilities and ensure each team member has the support they need to master their craft.
This freshly created role reports directly to our Marketing Lead. As a Lead Generations Specialist you’ll champion and drive Enlighten Marketing operations, specific deliverables include implementing, maintaining, and optimizing Enlightens marketing websites, managing customer events and Enlighten’s already successful workshop program. Additionally, you’ll manage and implement Enlighten’s marketing campaigns and Net Promotor Score and support the future growth and ongoing success of marketing and lead generation operations.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day
It’s the blend of the following skills, experiences and natural attributes that will equip you for success in this role:
- Manage and drive operational excellence and success of the Enlighten Workshop (Microsoft) programs
- Develop a programmatic plan for engaging our extensive client portfolio, including social, email and outbound calling
- Plan, organise and deliver Enlighten customer and partner events
- Execution of campaigns within CRM system, and alignment with Enlighten tele sales engine
- Day to day management and maintenance of Enlighten external catalogues/directories
- Own and maintain the Enlighten Marketing CRM functionality and performance
- Lead and own the continual improvement program for Enlighten’s websites
- Maintain, enhance, and optimise Enlightens Websites
- Execute and optimise Enlightens lead generation activities
- Manage, execute, and report on Enlighten Net Promoter score
Prior experience with the following would make you ideal but are not essential:
- Lead scoring
- Remarketing versus retargeting
- Keyword generation and SEO management
- A technical background, using software tools for CRM, Emails, Data analysis or HTML coding
What’s in it for me?
- You will be working with an amazing group of individuals who understand our talent are our most valuable asset
- You will be able to influence and create real change, we love new fresh ideas!
- Our culture of collaboration means learning and development is a core value
- We value fun and building real relationships, so we are available to connect with one another
- The team is Hamilton based, but we offer flexible working
At Enlighten we believe in equal opportunities for all and offer an inclusive team culture with flexible working arrangements. Our talented team agree that there’s nothing better than contributing quality content to the digital world and bringing people together to share experiences. If you agree with this, then you’ll probably fit in here pretty well!
If you’re ready to get into the thick of it and contribute to our award-winning success, please send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com [link removed] today.