Do you love utilizing your problem-solving skills to understand process pain points and troubleshoot solutions? We have a unique opportunity for two enthusiastic, talented, and self-motivated graduates to join our Power Apps graduate program!
About the role:
Ideally, you’ll have a Computer Science, IT or Technical degree with some exposure to the Microsoft stack, specifically Office 365 (Excel) and a programming language, preferably VBA. The successful candidate will enjoy working with data and be ready to launch their career in this fast paced, technically challenging, and evolving industry. You will have strong communication skills, be able to work within frameworks, find creative solutions that give great outcomes to our clients, and have a passion for learning.
We will offer on the job training and mentoring to develop your technical knowledge and skills in Microsoft technologies to develop Power Apps and Power Automate flows, which will in turn support and grow business for Enlighten.
As one of the Waikato’s largest software vendors we are in a unique position to give you experience in a variety of different technologies and industries, helping you kick start your career all while learning from our experienced and passionate professionals.
We can offer exposure to a wide range of clients and work on a variety of projects. We have a large team of developers, so there are plenty of people to learn from. A young culture means we know it’s one of our core responsibilities to ensure we offer an environment where people can continuously learn and grow and have fun doing it!
What’s in it for you?
We believe our success is due to the incredible talent we have within our business, and we are serious about offering an environment where people can have fun while doing what they love. We connect, collaborate and value relationships. It’s our passion for seeking better ways and new possibilities that inspire our people to continuously learn and grow.
- You will be working with an amazing group of individuals who understand our talent is our most valuable asset
- You will be able to influence and create real change, we love new fresh ideas!
- Our culture of collaboration means learning and development is a core value
- We value fun and building real relationships, so we are available to connect with one another with daily hacky, regular team lunches. We even have a social soccer team! Plus, we love celebrating and every team member gets a birthday cake!
- Our team is Hamilton based, but we offer flexible working
If you’d like to apply, then simply fill out your details or send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.