We are a Waikato-based creative technical agency and 2020 winners of Microsoft New Zealand's Partner of the Year Award. Our mission is to deliver human-centered technology solutions from the shores of New Zealand to the rest of the world. With a clear focus on this mission, and some of the finest talent in the country, we continue to lead amongst NZ Microsoft partners in delivering innovative solutions to our customers.
What we are looking for:
You’ll be a helping of a team of full-stack developers working on web and mobile applications, providing an eye for design and visual detail while growing your technical abilities.
As a vendor we expect all our employees to have strong client facing skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implementing visual and interactive solutions based on client specified design.
- Quoting work.
- Producing web solutions that meet client requirements and exceed their expectations.
- Working closely with the Interactive Designer/s and the full delivery team.
- Web maintenance and updates.
- Developing material to educate and communicate to clients and the organisation on the benefits of best practice, SEO practices and new trends in the industry.
- Internal projects.
Ideally you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Graphic Design).
- In depth knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Desire to grow both your technical and design skills.
- High attention to visual detail with an eye for design.
- A good understanding of where the web is going including social and mobile.
- The ability to work in a team and build strong relationships.
If you’re ready to get into the thick of it and contribute to our award-winning success, get in touch by emailing your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s talk.