For any project, how should you proceed? Should you do it yourselves or outsource it? How much of an issue would the cost be? How would you maintain things on your end?
For example, you would need start by trying to figure out the problem you’re solving for your business or what benefits you can get from implementing this specific digital solution. This business case would need buy-in from key stakeholders, as well as dedicated resources to ensure success.
This means, you would probably need to hire a team; thus, spending time and investing money to find the right people with the right skills for the job – on top of the cost of completing the project. Your own in-house team would give you control of your project, especially if the end goals are a bit unclear. However, it would certainly mean additional expense.
On the other hand, outsourcing might be easier. It would certainly cost less, but it would not provide you with the flexibility you might need. And it is likely to turn into a one-time development with very few changes or improvements post-launch
How can you create a balance, then?
Invest in a mutually beneficial partnership
Considering an in-house versus outsourced team means you must choose which benefits to forego. But what if there was a way to get the best of both worlds with a technical partnership?
The benefits you can gain
- Get the expertise you need to improve and optimise your business with a cross-functional specialist team to make sure you have the right people for the job.
- Manage the costs with support tailored to your needs so you can enjoy top-notch service while also keeping business costs within the budget.
- Scale up or down as needed depending on the situation, such as when you want to augment your own capabilities and upskill, and ensure you control your data.
- Take your technical products to the next level with continuous improvement to improve existing capabilities as well as identify & implement new opportunities.
- Be confident about having a backup when and as you need it.
The value in this alliance
- Drive your business’s efficiency by collaborating on innovative technical solutions that enhance your customers’ experiences.
- Increase your profitability by identifying, planning, and reviewing new opportunities to improve your service.
- Strategise how to adapt to changing requirements within your budget.
- Manage your technical challenges by adding features or optimising functionalities constantly.
- Offer professional insights and review what is working or not or how to future-proof your offerings.
- Create and maintain security and compliance documentation.
- Train and upskill you to have the independence to manage your own systems.
- Give you peace of mind to have the necessary support and backup as and when you need it.
In short, we are your partners who work with you to make sure your digital solution is the right one for your business and actually achieves the objectives you are aiming for in the most optimal way.
Technical partnership as a service